Start Your Project
1 (916) 244-7655
Why All-Weather Coatings?
All-Weather Coatings is the last paint job your property will ever need. Actually, it is much more than a paint job. All-Weather Coatings is an epoxy-hybrid, single-component wall coating system with cooling properties, superior bonding characteristics and all weather protection that will last a lifetime.
Almost any property looks great the day after it’s painted, but what about a few years down the road? Nature can really take a toll on a building’s exterior, leaving concrete, stucco and wood surfaces exposed to the elements. This is why a product that provides protection from the sun’s harmful rays, wind and wind-driven rain is so important to the longevity of a building’s exterior. The right exterior wall protection system can dramatically impact curb appeal and the value of a property while reducing your energy consumption and saving you money. All-Weather Coatings are backed by decades of proven success in application.
Our coating systems are designed to give you options to meet any budget. Each of our options provide better protection and longevity than painting.
Here Are Just a Few of the Outstanding Properties of This Exterior Paint Job Replacement
- Longevity – It comes with up to a 30-year transferable warranty from chipping, peeling or flaking. “Never paint again” is our slogan for its long term investment qualities.
- Class A fire and smoke rating
- Mold and mildew resistant – It’s also less likely for wood rot to occur due to the properties of the sealer.
- It is permanent – It permanently bonds with any paintable surface.
- Flexibility – It expands and contracts with changing temperatures. The Thermal Shield has an elasticity of 640% of its original size.
- Breathable – It has a breathability (perm) rating which ultimately allows moisture within the home to escape and prevent exterior wall rotting.
- Variety of colors to choose from – The color is integrated within the Sola Shield Top Coat. This layer includes high levels of Titanium Dioxide which reflects approximately 87% of the solar heat.